Saturday, September 24, 2011

Clothing Hunter

After almost being sold out from the Super Crawl, the quest for cool clothing became imminent. I had been collecting so many clothes over the past few years that I hadn't realized how hard it was going to be to do this on a regular weekly basis. Panic struck me. On one hand it was kind of cool that I "had to go shopping," one of my greatest loves in life, but on the other hand, I felt really pressured to find the best and coolest things. It is one thing to shop for yourself and another to shop for an entire store, keeping in mind what is in style and what people will actually wear. I have come to realize that asking yourself "would I wear this?" is the most important question. Granted, there are those few items that I wouldn't personally wear but would die to see someone else wear, like the piece shown above. It is always going to be a challenge and I am still learning but this is my dream and I wouldn't be doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment