Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspiration Board

Cute Vintage Tea Cups!

Vintage suitcase turned chair - so creative!

Pretty bottles to put matches in

Love this mobile - so simple and so pretty

Great photo! There is something eerie and romantic about this photo.

So. My computer is finally fixed, sort of. I got really stressed when it broke but then realized the two weeks I had without it was actually really beneficial. It gave me a lot of time to reflect about the store and life in general. I feel like I am getting more focused and clear about where I want to go. Its funny how one little thing can cause so much upheaval. The other day my boyfriend sent me a quote: "All one needs is love and work." This is so true for me and it actually makes me put things into perspective. That said, I am really glad to have my computer up and running again. I missed my inspiration boards. Hope these past two weeks have been good to you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment