Monday, February 13, 2012

Inspiration Board

Beautiful shot of the Hudson's Bay Blanket - Just spotted a vintage one on my travels, might have to go back and pick it up!

Love those coral leggings!

Ok. I have an obsession with coral currently. Found this satchel on Etsy!

Appropriate quote for Vday <3!

Favourite foods all on one plate!

What a great year it has been for love! I have been feeling really great recently about life. My love and my work that I love are two pieces I did not have this time last year. I am so grateful for both. My boyfriend always says you have to be ready for love, that its not something you can go looking for. It finds you when you're ready essentially. I kind of like that theory. I hope you have love or if not are getting ready for it. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment