Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspiration Board

I am going to make this for one of my displays! So pretty!
Really want this.

Summer and colour.

Flowers in mason jars are my favourite. Simple and beautiful.

Dream apartment in Paris. Love.

This past week has been perfect. Not for any particular reason, just really beautiful moments with loved ones. I didn't really do any shopping for the store except for acquiring this beautiful green leather bag which is probably one of the most stunning pieces I have had in the store so far. Somebody please come and buy it so I don't! I will be posting it soon so stay tuned... Hope you all take advantage of the warmer weather - even though its rainy outside right now, it still makes me happy because I can walk out with not much on. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment