Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inspiration Board

 Seeing Stars...This is such an awesome skirt!

 Market food always looks so pretty!

 Forest Through the Trees

 Deers! I love when beautiful detail is on the inside.

Yum!

Yesterday was a weird day at the store so I wasn't feeling all that inspired to write an inspiration board, but today is way better! This week I turn 28 and so I have been thinking a lot about this past year and where I was this time last year. I was actually in the total opposite direction I am in now. I had opted for a secure dry paperwork position at a well established company and was still hung up on someone who was no good for me. Needless to say I was not happy. Security has a big price I have learned. Now I am in a creative world where security doesn't really matter with a man who I truly love and who I learn from daily. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment