Friday, March 1, 2013

Inspiration Board

 I love this entrance - its so bright!

I'm a sucker for mixed patterns and textures.
 
 I've never been opposed to wearing lots of black ;)

 I like the mix of old and new here.

In love with this rugged kitchen.

It's been a while since I have done an inspiration board. I guess I dropped the post because it didn't focus on the store but I really started missing doing it lately so I thought I would bring it back. I think its a helpful reminder to look around you and appreciate all the beautiful little things that we are surrounded by. Often when you get caught up by something difficult you stray from those small things that make you happy. So I hope these inspiration posts work as a reminder to you as much as it does to me to stay in tune with the little beautiful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment