Monday, May 27, 2013

Inspiration Board

Yummy healthy deliciousness!
 Jungle Fever!

 I love this wallpaper!

 So cute!

Amazing couch!

Yesterday we went to Guelph. I had never spent anytime there but I felt there was something different about the city as soon as we stepped out of the car. We were immediately greeted by some people hanging around the parking lot and all the waitresses at the restaurant where we ate were incredibly friendly and happy. I have always loved Hamilton but part of what I love is its rough edges. Guelph is a very smooth and easy city. At least that is what I came to at the end of the trip there but I think I need to keep going to get a better idea. If you are ever in Guelph definitely go to the Mexican restaurant Van Gogh's Ear. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment