Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Inspiration Board

 I wouldn't say no to this.

                                                                      Love this print!

 This is inspiring.

 I love the textures

Love this top!

So today I finished putting up every single piece of clothing that is in the store on etsy. This was quite the feat. It has pretty much taken me two years to do. Partially because I get bored or lazy but also because it takes a whole day just to post ten items. I have literally been dreaming of the day when my etsy posting days are over and its finally here until I get new stuff that is. I now can focus more on new ventures and creative stuff which is what I love about owning a business. Do any of you have big projects you are working on that seem endless? I'm curious....

No comments:

Post a Comment