Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Inspiration Board

I love beautifully crafted lingerie.

Just picked this cuff up and am in love!

This would make wicked fabric.

Yummy healthy breakfast :)

I just love material that is used in unusual ways.


Do you ever find that when you are feeling a little low on energy that if you see something beautiful or unique it wakes you up? That's what happened to me today. I have been in a great rhythm this week in terms of work but today I just didn't have any energy. Then I decided to go looking on blogs and found these five things above and felt totally inspired and energized again. It is probably really important to know these types of things about your self. Do you have any tips or tricks to conquer low energy? I would love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment