Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Josette Cacnio

Josette's Provocative F*ck Him Tank

Leopard Crop Tank

Wool Circle Scarf

Cobalt Blue Leopard Vest

Gold Vinyl Front/Black Lace Back Flowy Tank

Although Hawk & Sparrow is primarily a vintage and used store, I had always set out with the intention to incorporate new emerging local and indie designers. I would like to introduce Hamilton native Josette Cacnio to Hawk & Sparrow. I am thrilled to have a number of her pieces in store right now. I met Josette through my old blog Steel City Street Styles and we became instant friends. She is a designer who I respect and admire and someone who is not affraid to be provocative which is something that I admire. Josette's collection this season is bold with a sexy edge. Wellcome to Hawk & Sparrow Josette! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment