Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Apple of your Eye



I was trying to figure out what to blog about today and decided on a post about menswear, when I realized it was The Eye of Faith's shop birthday! Happy Birthday!!!! 

For those of you who don't know, a year back I invited Aaron and Paul of The Eye of Faith to come open up a vintage shop in my basement. They have a strong focus on eclectic amazing menswear but they also carry crazy awesome womenswear. And if you ever meet them ask them to dress you! 

Bringing them into the store is the best decision I made for the shop. Not only have they added so much to the store but also to my life. They brighten my day every time I come in. The thing I love most about them is that they are not afraid to go all the way. Whether it's with an outfit, a piece they are sewing or drawing. They never do things half way.

 Wicked Gold Combo!


 From their Hamilton Fashion Week Show!
Their online shop & Super Crawl window!

Happy Shop Day You Guys!!!!
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment