Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Inspiration Board

Great way to display mittens for an online store

Gorgeous New Year's Dresses - Stay tuned for Thursday when I do New Year's dresses available at Hawk & Sparrow

Cute Gift Tags! Wish I had found these earlier!


Such a pretty pattern.

Love this garland!

This week I have been in the Eastern Townships near Montreal where my parent's have a place. My roommate Leila has been watching the store which I am so grateful for. It has been so relaxing to be here in the mountains and snow! I haven't really taken a break since opening the store so I have been catching up on sleep and eating. So much eating. How have your Holidays been so far? Here are some colourful images from around the web currently making me happy. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's! Hawk & Sparrow will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday but closed Sunday. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment